QT6-15 Factory Price Fully Automatic Cement Hollow Block Machine For Sale

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$29,800.00 - $50,000.00 / Sets | 1 Set/Sets hollow block machine for sale (Min. Order)
Model Number:
QT6-15 Hollow Block Machine
Lead Time:
Quantity(Sets) 1 - 1 2 - 2 >2
Est. Time(days) 30 45 Negotiable
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 1 Sets)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 1 Sets)

More

Graphic customization (Min. Order: 1 Sets) Less
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Warranty:
One Year
Brick Raw Material:
Cement
Capacity:
9000 pcs/shift
Type:
Paving Block Making Machine
Power:
34.4kw
Certification:
ISO9001/CE
Condition:
New
Processing:
Brick Molding Machine
Method:
Hydraulic Pressure
Automatic:
Yes
Place of Origin:
Fujian, China
Brand Name:
xingxin machine
Voltage:
380V
Dimension(L*W*H):
9450*3300*2700mm
Host machine weight:
11000kg
Products:
Hollow Block Machine
Rated pressure:
25mpa
pallet size:
880*680mm
Model:
QT6-15
Vibration frequency:
3800-4500r/min
Main market:
African Countries
Material:
Cement
Mould:
Customized
Cycle time:
15~25 Seconds
After-sales Service Provided:
Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
150 Set/Sets per Year Hollow Block Machine
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Concrete block making machine:Standard Seaworthy Packing
Port
XIAMEN
Lead Time :
Quantity(Sets) 1 - 1 2 - 2 >2
Est. Time(days) 30 45 To be negotiated
                                        Main products link                                                 
Automatic/HydraulicManual
QT4-15 QT3-20
QT5-15 QT4-25B
QT6-15 QT4-30
QT8-15 QFT2-45B
QT9-15 
QT10-15 
QT12-15 

 

QT6-15 Factory Price Fully Automatic Cement Hollow Block Machine For Sale

PRODUCT INFO

 

TECHNICAL PARAMETERS
Vibration Frequency3800-4500r/min
Main machine weigh8500KG
Dimension9450*3300*2700mm
Capacity34.4KW
Cycle Time15-23(S)
Rated pressure25mpa
Vibration force68KN
Pallet size880*680 / 980*680mm

QT Series Multi-functional Fully Automatic Block Making Machine

As a “National Inspection-free Product”, XINGXIN block making machine is well supported with complete functions, easy operation and stable quality. It has reached the leading levelof its kind at home.

It is applied in producing high-strength and fine-quality ordinary concrete blocks,fly ash blocks, waste residue blocks, etc.

The blocks produced are featured with high consistency, good capabilities in frost-resistance,

permeability-resistance, sound insulation, thermal insulation, heat-preservation property and reliable performance.

Technical Features:

A.It reduces the starting current of the motor with a function of soft starting.

 

B.It realizes the synchronized operation of vibration assembly.

 

C.Braking unit and braking resistor are used to consume the energy to

solve the problem of inertia of the motor upon braking.

 

D.The energy saving effect is remarkable. It saves 20-30% of power.

 

E.High-effective parts of hydraulic proportion system are imported

(more effective and more energy consecutive).

 

F.Imported intelligent PLC touch screen and authentic electric components

(high automation level and easier operation).

 

G.Arch-breaking rapid-feeding device (has a great advantage for feeding for porous bricks.

It makes feeding much evener.)

 

H.Variable-frequency motor and multi-source synchronous vibration system are used.

 

I.Vibration and forming

 

J.Special process of high-temperature thermal treatment (the moulds are more durable and rigid)

 

K.Guiding pole.It is made of ultra high strength steel and the surface is coated with hard chrome 

for a better torsional and abrasive performance.

 

 

HOT SALE

 

   Full Automatic Block Making Machine   

 

COMPANY INFO

 

SERVICE CASE

 

EXHIBITION

 

 

PACKING & PAYMENT

 

Payment Terms:

30% as down payment by T/T. the remaining 70% shall pay off beforeall items being delivered

Delivery Way: FOB Xiamen
Delivery Time: 40 days after receiving your 30% down payment.
Warranty:Within one year from delivery.

 

FAQ

 

FAQ  

Q1: What kind of products we can supply ?

       A: Fully Automatic Cement Hollow Block Machine 

         

              concrete mixing plant

           

Q2:Terms of  Payment?

      A: Payment:30% by T/T as deposit; remainder 70% to be paid three days before delivery.

           Delivery Way: FOB Xiamen

           Delivery Time: 35-40 days after receiving your 30% down payment.
          Warranty: within one year from delivery   

Q3:What transport packaging?

     A: Automatic concrete brick making machine according to actually needs packaging,
         according to customer needs packaging.

 

You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like