QT Series Multi-functional Fully Automatic Block Making Machine
As a “National Inspection-free Product”,XINGXIN block making machine is well supported with complete functions, easy operation and stable quality. It has reached the leading levelof its kind at home.
It is applied in producing high-strength and fine-quality ordinary concrete blocks,fly ash blocks, waste residue blocks, etc.
The blocks produced are featured with high consistency, good capabilities in frost-resistance,
permeability-resistance, sound insulation, thermal insulation, heat-preservation property and reliable performance.
A.It reduces the starting current of the motor with a function of soft starting.
B.It realizes the synchronized operation of vibration assembly.
C.Braking unit and braking resistor are used to consume the energy to
solve the problem of inertia of the motor upon braking.
D.The energy saving effect is remarkable. It saves 20-30% of power.
E.High-effective parts of hydraulic proportion system are imported
(more effective and more energy consecutive).
F.Imported intelligent PLC touch screen and authentic electric components
(high automation level and easier operation).
G.Arch-breaking rapid-feeding device (has a great advantage for feeding for porous bricks.
It makes feeding much evener.)
H.Variable-frequency motor and multi-source synchronous vibration system are used.
I.Vibration and forming
J.Special process of high-temperature thermal treatment (the moulds are more durable and rigid)
K.Guiding pole.It is made of ultra high strength steel and the surface is coated with hard chrome
for a better torsional and abrasive performance.
Full Automatic Block Making Machine
PACKING & PAYMENT
30% as down payment by T/T. the remaining 70% shall pay off beforeall items being delivered
40 days after receiving your 30% down payment.
Within one year from delivery.
Q1: what are your advantages?
Almost 20 year experience so we can provide more professional suggestion, installation and commission, training service etc for you. With 10 years trading experience, our products have been exporting to over 30 countries. And our prices are more reasonable with the same high quality.
Q2: What kind of products you can supply ?
Our main products are concrete brick making production line include host machine, concrete mixer, batching machine, block stacker, PVC pallet or bamboo pallet, block mold, pigment feeder, automatic pallet feeder device, cement silo, cement scale, screw conveyor, trolley etc.
Q3:Terms of Payment?
30% by T/T as deposit, 70% balance payment by T/T before shipment or 100% by confirmed, irrevocable L/C at sight.
Q4: How about delivery time?
30-40 days after receipt of deposit and molds are fully confirmed from Buyer.
Q5:How about guarantee period ?
One year after installation finished at buyer's factory.
QT6: How about installation service:
Our company could send one or two of our engineers to buyers' place to direct the installation and give the operation training. The customers should pay for the cost of room and board, the round-trip tickets and USD100/day/person for our engineers .
Q7:How about transport packaging?
Nude packing or packed with plastic wrap or as buyer’s requirements!
More questions please feel free to contact with us! Thank you!