QT10-15 automatic concrete cement block making machine price brick machine
Main Technical Specifications of QT6-15 automatic concrete block making machine
Number of formed block in each mold
variable frequency of vibration motor
Quality of complete machine
Dimension of supporting plate
Main advantages as follows of QT6-15 automatic concrete block making machine
1. operation according to the menu: starting the machine by the screen instruction, it can run automatically, and can realize unmanned operation.
2. full intelligent quality control: advanced distribution pattern, to ensure that the same plate brick quality error less than 2%; full intelligent monitoring system, to ensure that each board brick quality be consistent from beginning to the end, and also meet the strength requirements.
3. full intelligent fault treatment: fault not caused by the components, the machine can automatically judge and remove, no need the artificial solutions, to ensure the production proceed without interruption.
4. intelligent data statistics: in the process of production, various kinds of data can be collected according to the user's requirements, and can automatically adjust some parameters on time, so that it could control the quality of products more effectively.
PACKING & PAYMENT
30% as down payment by T/T. the remaining 70% shall pay off before all items being delivered
40 days after receiving your 30% down payment.
Within one year from delivery.
Q1: What kind of products we can supply ?
A: concrete brick making machine
concrete mixing plant
Q2:How to make different size and shape brick by one machine?
A:Usually one machine can make different brick,just need to replace different mould,
then can make different brick.
Q3:What transport packaging?
A: Automatic concrete brick making machine according to actually needs packaging, according to customer needs packaging.